Spare Leash is looking for experienced animal lovers to join their pet sitting team. This job can be part-time or full-time depending on your schedule.
Spare Sitter’s should meet the following requirements:
- Must be 18 years and older
- Fluent in English or Chinese
- Available for most holidays
- Responsible and organized
- Good communication skills
- Have already lived in China for 6 months
- Planning on living in China for 6 months or more
- Have at least owned, fostered, or looked after pets for friends or family
*Accepting applications from Shanghai, Beijing, Nanjing, Suzhou, Hangzhou, Shenzhen, Chongqing, Guangzhou & Ningbo.
If you feel that you fit the above requirements, click here to apply to become a Spare Sitter. Spare Leash sitters must go through an interview and be verified before becoming a part of the sitter team.
Spare Leash is a pet-sitting platform that connects pet owners to verified pet-sitters. All services are in a home, 100% cage-free. Offline they focus on the pet community by bringing pets and pet owners together through pet-friendly activities and work with multiple rescue organizations to help promote adoption. Learn more at www.spareleash.com.cn